Sunday, January 27, 2008

Simple Saving Tips

Just last year our office issued a policy requiring all employees of DepED to wear uniforms. Initially, there was resistance and I must admit I am one of them. Before, nobody bothered us with our clothres whenever we come to work and the clothing allowance was never really spent in purchasing office uniforms. As for me, I can't recall if I ever saved them. Maybe I spent them to something else which I can no longer recall.



Before when we were not yet required, we come to the office in formal or semi-formal attire. Everyday, I spent a lot of time thinking what to wear so as to avoid repeating the same dress or style the previous day. As a result, I often buy clothes to replace the frequently used clothes. Instead of saving my clothing allowance, I spent them in buying new clothes.



But now we have uniforms, I no longer worry with what clothes to wear. I am able to save the clothing allowance because, my office uniform still looks new.

My advice is wear your office uniform always.

No comments: