Sunday, January 20, 2008

Simple Investing

I started late in my investing. Although, I'm frugal when I was still young I haven't develop the skills of saving and allocating my money to where it could earn intererst. In fact, I was already 25 years old when I learned about how compounding interest works. From then on, I decided to be really serious in my dream to have financial independence and stability.

Here's my first tip on how to invest without making any effort.

In our office at the Department of Education, I applied as member in the DepED Credit Cooperative. Although, I rarely apply for a loan, I made a special arrangement with them that every payday they take Php 500 from my salary which shall for part of my savings. Simple huh.
At Php 500/month, you have Php 6,000 saving per year without ever making a real effort of saving!

No comments: